G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
5,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you run out of something at a critical juncture??  :mad:  I finally got around to installing the air pump on #21 today.  Got the air pump hogged out, the mounting bracket made, cut the governor off another air pump and silver soldered it to the pump, and was running the steam and air lines.

I'm three elbows short! 
  I'm using the Trackside Details TD-53 on the steam lines, an there are only two elbows per sprue.  I've been getting them from Warrior Run Locomotive Works, but he's in PA.  If I can get hold of him tomorrow, and if he has them in stock, I'll have him next-day air them to me.

In the meantime, I'm on frakkin' hold. 

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gifHey Dwight yoouse gots it made:rolleyes:heck my life is on hold/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gifat least you can do some modelng:cool:
Roland

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Dwight,

Happens to me all too frequently./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif  The local LHS's carry nothing even remotely usable in large scale other than plastic and glue.   So it usually means a trip down to Caboose, over an hour's drive away on a congested Interstate, only to find that they don't have what I need in stock at the moment.  Usually means ordering online or over the phone, and waiting, waiting, waiting./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/doze.gif  The only salvation is that I always have a backlog of stuff that needs attention, so while one project languishes, another gets a shot of bench time./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif  But I can relate to what you're feeling....  soooo close, but can't get closure./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

Ed

·
Registered
225 Posts
Dwight,

Agreed. I buy all my Trackside Details stuff from Clem. Quick shipping and almost always in stock.

Mike McCormack
Hudson, Massachusetts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts