G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,578 Posts
GOLF???

POLO???

What do sports that knock a little ball around have to do with STEAM?

The "TRAIN" shirt should be blue Denim, but I guess that would clash with the MLS logo.

How about an embroidered "Patch" (or pair of patches; 1- SA-Logo and 2- Name & SA#) that could be attached to ANY shirt of choice?  Lots cheaper to mail!

· Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Posted By ShadsTrains on 02/27/2008 2:41 PM
Posted By Semper Vaporo on 02/27/2008 1:49 PM
How about an embroidered "Patch" (or pair of patches; 1- SA-Logo and 2- Name & SA#) that could be attached to ANY shirt of choice?  Lots cheaper to mail!

A patch is so "LSOL". No thanks.. We're trying to gauge interest for a shirt... A high quality one. The more we get, the better the price and better the quality we can get.

Oooo! ICK! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif Sorry... (sorry to even cause 'those' letters to appear "here"/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif)

I just don't like "pull over" shirts and thought maybe I could apply a patch to a "real" shirt and everybody else could put their patch where they pleased (jacket, hat, winter parka, bikini, etc).

· Premium Member
5,578 Posts
Posted By Shaylover on 02/27/2008 9:00 PM
Just to put the cat amongst the pidgeons,  I always wear a white shirt. 
Even at home I wear my white shirt, it is part and parcel of my uniform.
  Sure I get some dirt and other stuff on them but haven't you heard of washing them?   /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif
You have to know how to wear a white shirt and not get it dirty, it is a special trait that is learned over a long period of time.  ;)

It is only in the last six months that I have deemed to wear another colour shirt and that is under duress from my fellow club members, me wearing a green/yellow shirt is only done at Club displays.
Thus I vote for a white shirt.
OK I've had my say so I'll just duck behind this tree and let the flak go by.  :cool:

Since I used to run EVERY Sunday afternoon, all of my "Sunday-go-ta-meetin'" shirts have small badges of honor showing my passion for live steam./Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/teeth_smile.gif I have yet to find a detergent that will remove them without also removing the threads of the cloth in the immediate vicinity of the stain./Providers/HtmlEditorProviders/Fck/FCKeditor/editor/images/smiley/msn/embaressed_smile.gif

BTW, are you presently wearing a white shirt whilst you are hiding behind that tree? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.