G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
1,492 Posts
My 2 cents...

KISS - Keep It Simple S..... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/cry.gif

" (Steam Engine Logo) "
" Live Steam Steamaholic "

Charges will be by the letters, size, lines, number of colors, complexity - so simple means economical!  Simple two lines also means each can be bigger rather than 3, 4 or more lines that will have to be small becasue of the higher cost.

Here's my kicker...  I think the logo should be Dwight's Number 21 Cab Forward./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif   It's truely unique - no one can argue with that, and will spark real interest - Charles always wants to stimulate questions.  Just that on the shirt the loco needs to be painted - not brass (sorry to rush things Dwight.)  It is definitely unique - not just another loco!

I have a neightbor, wonderfully nice woman, who does this kind of stuff on low volume for local teams, groups, etc.  Great quality with great prices.  Happy to get a quote and sample done if wanted.

Like I said - my 2 cents.

· Premium Member
1,492 Posts
G1MRA has shirts, sweat shirts, aprons and badges.  Badge is over 3/5", high quality.  I'd go for a badge as much as a shirt. 

Besides we could sew the badge to our favorite apron - I've got somewhere between 8-10 aprons from all the steamups with commemorative aprons, or buy a badge for each apron.

Shad, I think you just don't like sewing! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

· Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Posted By Dr Rivet on 02/27/2008 10:10 PM
Dwight

Why don't we make it simple ? Just make ALL the shirts alike (except for size). Just put Dave Hottman's name and SA # on all of them.

This whole SA thing started because people thought Dave's original shirt was cool.

Let's all just BE Dave H.

Sorry, I couldn't resist afer all the wasted bandwidth. I just had to add some more of the same.

Glad to see Mr. Scott is still posting, I thought maybe he had drowned in a Napa Valley wine vat some where.

Cheers

Jim

Jim:
We're still here in Sonoma, CA, where we grow grapes and make great wines.   Napa is for auto parts - it's a local bit of neighborly humor. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

Like your idea of D. Hottmann T-shirts, they all should say, "I'm the real Steamaholic Dave Hottmann"!  OWTTE

Dwight, 
Sorry if you don't like opinions and 2 cent suggestions, what did you expect posting anything here?/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

I could only be interested in a shirt if it's made from 100% natural material; Cotton, Wool, Hemp, etc.:cool:

· Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Posted By Dwight Ennis on 02/27/2008 11:08 PM
Glad to see Mr. Scott is still posting, I thought maybe he had drowned in a Napa Valley wine vat some where.
As Dr. McCoy once said, "God Forbid alcohol ever touch those mathematically perfect brain cells!"  ;)  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

(BTW, Chris and I are friends, so this isn't a personal attack).

Now Dwight,
You know I don't drink, I'm still a virgin and I never lie./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

· Premium Member
1,492 Posts
Posted By Scottychaos on 02/28/2008 6:37 AM

I asked Dwight if we had permission to use the Fantasonics pressure gauge..officially we dont.
(not because the Fantasonics guy said no..I dont think anyone has ever asked!
so to make things simple, I made our own MLS pressure gauge!

Here are a two versions:

Scot

Could we have the option of our gauge in BAR, Pa, Atm, TORR, etc. ? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif

Oh yeah, our resident AS, Steve S., is gonna want his gauge marked in ASTERs; 1As, 2As, 3As, etc./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.