G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those with young ones, Disney's Christmas Carol Train Tour started this weekend in Los Angeles for it's Nationwide Tour. Next stop is Williams, AZ. Here is a MAP showing the tour route with dates and locations. Shad, June 16th they will be in Ogden, UT! The movie comes out November 6, 2009. I thought it was pretty neat that they were doing a Train Tour. You don't see those very often anymore.
Russ

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
I breifly saw on the Disney channel that they were coming here, but the kids changed the channel before I got the details.. I'll look into going.. It's up in Ogden, a good hour away from my house, and it's on a weekday. I'd really like to see it, I think the girls would like it too, but the timing is just kinda bad.. At least it's open till 9pm... Maybe we can ride the train up there...

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
Going right past us in Western Ny from Cleveland to Albany but not stopping in Buffalo? Sorry not even going to tell the wife about this. FAIL.

Chas

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
It was here last week. We were going to go, but we just didn't get the time. From what I hear, it was a 4 hour wait to get into the train...

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
What a great promo... another 1/4 billion in profits coming up...

A tad amused by theit proclamation 'It's Free!' Bet the movie won't be! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts