G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new user. I have a die cast Gauge 1 caboose that my Father purchased back in 1985 from Delton Locomotive works. I spoke with the former owner of Delton and he couldn't remember who it was that he got the car from other than he got about 5 from this guy who lived in Albany, Ny.Delton put their trucks and couplers on them. I'm trying to find out what the company was and a value associated with it since my Father passed away back in 2005 and now I have his collection.

I wish I could upload pictures on this site but I don't see where I can do that.

Any help would be terrrific!

Thanks in advance!

Shemp.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Randall made several aluminum die cast cars. Last I spoke with him, about 1-2 years ago, he had a few parts left but little more. I have streamliners and heavyweights from his line. Don't know if he made anything else. On my home 'puter I might still have an email address for him. If so I'll post it later this evening.

Andre`

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.