G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in the upper area of most MLS web pages, the available options do the following.
[*]Unanswered: If clicked will return a multi-page table (max 20 topics per page) listing all active topics on the system that have no replies. [*]Not Read: If clicked will return a multi-page table (max 20 topics per page) listing all active topics that you haven't read. [*]My Forums: If clicked will return a table listing the last 12 most recent topics that you posted a reply to. [*]Active Topics: Provides a shortcut to the same active topics accessed via the MLS blue menu bar. (i.e. Community Menu > Forum Active Topics) [*]Forums: Provides a shortcut to the same all forums listing accessed via the MLS blue menu bar (i.e. Community Menu > Forums). [*]My Profile: If clicked will take you to one of the two profile areas where you can view and edit various options. [*]Profile Tab [*]View Current Settings [*]Display Name [*]Joined [*]Posts [*]View Posts By User: If clicked will return a multi-page table listing all active posts that you've made. If link listed is clicked it will take you directly to tha specfic reply (i.e. on any page of a multi-page topic). Also has a search function. [/list] [*]Web Site [*]Occupation [*]Location [*]Interests [*]Avatar [*]Bio [*]Email [*]Yahoo IM [*]MSN IM [*]ICQ IM [*]AOL IM [/list] [*]Edit Current Settings [*]Occupation [*]Interests [*]Location [*]Signature [*]Web Site [*]MSN [*]Yahoo [*]AOL [*]ICQ [*]Allow Email [*]Bio. [*]Sort Posts [*]Oldest First [*]Newest First [/list] [*]Show Replies [*]Subscribe to Topics [*]Subscription Type [*]Instant [*]Daily Summary [*]Weekly Summary [/list] [*]Jump to first unread post [*]Avater Link [*]Upload Avatar (browse capable) [*]Update Profile [*]Cancel [/list] [/list] [*]Subscriptions Tab [*]View & Manage All Subscriptions [/list] [*]Account Information Tab [*]View Only [*]First Name [*]Last Name [*]Username [*]Email Address [*]Web Site [*]Street [*]Unit # [*]City [*]Country [*]Region [*]Postal Code [*]Telephone [*]Cell [*]Fax [/list] [/list] [/list] [*]Search: Will take you to the Search screen [*]Members: Will take you to a multi-page list of all registered MLS members. [/list]

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
The old FAQ paper contents NEEDS to be redone for this new program. For example, how do to a clickable signature could be explained there.

Oh...and for Vic...how to type 11 letters....hehehehehehehehe

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
OK that explains some htings. I NEED to adjust some things then because where those commands are on MY screen it is barely a darker shade than the surrounding white. The font size is not only small but also thin and truly tough to read. Yes I need a new perscription for my glasses too BUT I do not have this problem with my CAD programs.

Chas

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Posted By wchasr on 01/04/2008 12:42 PM
The font size is not only small but also thin and truly tough to read. Yes I need a new perscription for my glasses too BUT I do not have this problem with my CAD programs.

Yes, I agree. Many of the fonts on this new format are way too small, and for no apparent reason. Major menu items that people will be using on a regular basis should be easier to read and find.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts