G Scale Model Train Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

· Premium Member
290 Posts
Viewers? We don't need no stinkin' viewers!

Don't cross your eyes, though. These are "straight" images. For me, the really great news is that my eyes are working for stereo viewing again; I had that surgery three years ago that gave me double vision and I couldn't fuse anything for a couple of years. Hoorah!

I used to have one of those Pentax splitters (is that the one you have?) but sold it because I never used it. The nice thing about them is that you get a stereo print from one frame, while the dedicated stereo cameras make you collate separate frames into a slide holder. I still have a Stereo Realist, a TDC Vivid (my fave) and a Nimslo with a macro attachment. Ah, memories.

Good pics, Scott. Thanks for sharing them!

· Premium Member
5,578 Posts
I had to work at it to get my eyes into the 3D mode. It is a bit of an exercise to do it, but viewing them in 3D really makes details pop out. I saw things I didn't notice before.

When viewing the 3D photos on the web page, I got my eyes into the 'mode' and then just scrolled the images up and down so I could view the next one without having to work at it to get my eyes into the 'mode' again. Then I got to the first non-3D photo and I think my left eye nearly popped out of its socket trying to keep the single image in 3D. OUCH!

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.