G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
823 Posts
My dad and I will be there,

We are bringing the Ruby wine train (passenger cars and wine cars, there small no biggie), The new Shay #2 and the K28

Bob,

I installed a remote to the whistle you installed on my dad's k28, he loves it, I have to tell him to stop or the train stops from lack of steam (not that bad but it sounds funny :p).

We are planning on rolling in wednesday night and staying to late saturday night. Cant get off work too much more

I want to be there the whole time, doh.

-
    Andrew Finegan
    Boca Raton, FL

· Premium Member
823 Posts
Here goes my crazy mind.....:rolleyes:

Good griping:
So when are we building the portable layout that borders the entire building? Diamondhead has been held there long enough correct? lol(or when is diamondhead putting a permanent one in lol.)(after they fix all the rooms etc etc etc etc).  Heck, I will even do all the work (track building that is).

Diamondhead should be like the renaissance fair, we should camp out for an entire month. Talk like engineers and sell funky train trinkets

Why dont we have a certification of a true steamer, make them work for it, you must go through a gallon of water for it and know how to silver soldier and go through the pain of your burnt finger(sounds like a cult lol).
Maybe I shouldnt be throwing crazy ideas out like this... hehehehe/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

- Andrew
P.S. I am joking lol, sitting here at work waiting until wednesday to show up there. (If someone was serious I would set it up and run it except the minimal vacation time I get)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.