G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,Diamondhead is right around the corner.WE Mary and I are Leaving Saturday Morning.And I Thing that all of The Michigan Steamers are leaving the same Day.Jerry is having a breakfast at 8 am Monday For the Track Set up crew,We will start setting it up as fast as it gets there.
IF YOU ARE FLYING ,DRIVING,OR going by Horse drawn Cart.Have a Safe Trip.If Driving and You Get Tried Pull over and take a brake.You will get there.Don't want to damage a Engine............
SEE ALL SOON,TRAVEL SAFE .And have a good trip.
BOB IN MICHIGAN:)

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steve,I know one from Huston,will come back a lot Nosier.That one with the Aster GS-4.And it wont be the pop offs
Dan,You did not have to go to Cuba to Get RUM,They do sell it at the IGA across the street from the Hotel.
Jeff,You know that Carol & ED are all ready at Diamondhead on pins and Needles to set up the big track.Well lest than 24 hrs till We make the Drive.Cant Waite.It will be great to see our Live Steam Family Again..
TO all that are Driving,,,HAVE A SAFE TRIP,,,TO those that are Flying,Be nice to the TSA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.