G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted three videos on YouTube. The first two are views of various locomotives I saw there, but not all.
The third video is a coal-fired K-27 with a view at the end of two coal fired K-27s doubleheading. Be sure to select "...watch in high quality..."

DH Part 1

DH Part 2

DH Part 3 - Coal fired K-27

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Carl
Thab\nks for posting the videos. Gives those less fortunate about the DH trip something to maybe look forward to next year.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Thanks Carl for posting those. They were great. Just to show that you can always learn something new......I never knew to click on "watch in high quality". It really looks much better. I wondered what happenned to the quality of the videos when I posted them to You Tube, now I know.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, John
I noticed that the videos I've posted from my analog camera (and then converted to digital) do not have the high quality option, but the ones I've taken and posted with my digital camera do.

·
Premium Member
749 Posts
when you post a video from youtube, if you modify the link and add &fmt=22 it will force hd/or high quality option.

The video itself I think has to be encoded at hd type resolutions, (1280X768 type stuff) and youtube wont post them with your low quality video, they will show up usually later.

Look at my videos at the bottom of this thread, these are posts with the high quality option forced using the &fmt=22 trick

High Quality video embedded post

1 - 8 of 8 Posts