G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

If you have any need for delton c-16 parts (cabs, frames, boilers, smoke boxes, can motors pilots, pilot trucks, cabs, etc.long/short passenger car bodies/frames, brass steam domes similar to the ones used for the Mason Bogie build), box cars/reefers and delton sprung trucks. please let me know. I have have access to over 400 boxes of items. Also, Kalamazoo shorty passenger car parts. Also, a multitude of wax casting for the c-16 headlamp frame and elective headlamps should you want to brass cast. No complete dirve units available.

Thanks,

Marc

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi Again Marc . . . . I am looking for two sets of Delton brass "sand" dome turnings. I noticed you had brass "steam" on your list, but not "sand" dome. Oh how I'm hoping for the best.

I just Saturday received a returned order form and check from Aristo for those and some other parts.

Thanks and regards . . . . Ken

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
I picked up a pair of partial C-16's on ebay that I planned to use for a couple of bashes but I could use some additional parts, let me look at my box but off the top of my head I can use a 2 coal stacks, 2 pair both domes, plastic ones are fine, may need smoke boxs, and pair headlamps. Let me check and will email list of what I'm missing, can you e-mail or private message me a price list?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts