G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out of the country for several months and find that the DCC Forum has been removed, scrapped or hidden. Can anyone enlighten me please. I miss the old gang.......:D

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
gdancer

When using the Active Topics feature, the forums and topics listed on the screen are dependent on the date & time that you last logged in on MLS. The default setting for the screen Interval setting (i.e. date range) is based on your last Login/Logout time-stamp.

So, for example if no new activity has taken place on the DCC forum since you last logged in it won't show up on the Active Topics screen.

If nothing is listed for a particular forum that you're interested in the easiest way to see what's been going on is to widen the date range by changing the Interval setting to, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, etc. Until you get the the most recent activity in that forum listed on the Active Topics screen.

If at the widest date range setting there is still nothing listed (highly unlikely), you could use the All Forums screen, accessed via MLS menu-bar > Community menu > Forums path, to directly access a listing of all forums available, and then click the link for the forum that you're interested in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts