G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya just be amazed whatcha find on Youtube these days.../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

Like our very own Dave Winter's "Winter Valley RR" being interviewed and given a tour of to a local news show, I dont know if this has been on here before, if so here it is again /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIxLEZk6Mig

This is a nice video as it really helps me construct in my mind what was a series of online photograph into a brick and morter real railroad, this layout is great!:D

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Thanks V. I appreatiate the plug. That short video is burried deep under the 'About Us' button at www.wvrr.ca. More thanks should go to Sandy Dawson and the gang at CHBC TV/Okanagan Now. There seems to be a lot of train nuts on the staff so they hunt us down. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

On the same topic. Sort'a. Your own local TV station usually offers at least a short segment promoting home town activities. These people will always support your trains - and your train shows. It make great family TV.

Dave

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Nice too see an overview. What a place!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Dave
Have always enjoyed your website, expertise and involvement in the hobby. The video is outstanding, appreciate the "live action!"

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Dave,
A wonderful job. Though we have only spoke on email and these forums, you are very much like I've expected that you would be. The "Valley" is looking pretty good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts