G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 7 year old Daughter has spent some quality time building this nice Pick up Truck to add to the layout.
To most of us this is just another plastic model you pick up for $15 bucks. But to me and my daughter this is a creation of love and quality time spent with each other

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts
Good job (to her).

It is great when you can show kids that some some effort = something to be proud of.

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
Very nice job!

I'm of the opinion that of all the time we spend, the time spent with our kids is the most worthwhile.

Les

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
Posted By NavyTech on 12/22/2008 3:50 PM
But to me and my daughter this is a creation of love and quality time spent with each other.

To be sure the above is very true. However I'd bet that there a lot of individuals that wish they could do as good job of building the model as your daughter did.

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Congratulate your daughter on a fine job with that pickup truck. I could only wish that my 7 and 8 year old daughters showed any comparable interest for my railroad layout.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Nice work she certainly has the touch!
Was in North Norfolk yesterday watching an ex LNER tank loco at Sheringham, it was being fired by a lady who must have started in trains at a young age also.
Regards
Bunny

1 - 10 of 10 Posts