G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my Aristo Mallet I'll be ordering soon, I've been looking at sound systems, and I found a Dallee digital sound system for $81.95 at St. Aubin. It's a lot cheaper than Phoenix or Sierra, but I haven't been able to find any sound samples, so I don't know how well these sound systems work. I know that generally you get what you pay for, but this is a pretty big price difference between other sound systems. From what I've come up with, Dallee Electronics is owned by Aristocraft, which would explain why they make one specifically for the Aristo Mallet. Has anyone had any experience with them, and, even better, does anyone have a sound sample from their Dallee Sound System?

Thanks in Advance!

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found the Youtube clip of the Dallee sound, and I've made my decision, I will be buying ANY sound system EXCEPT for the Dallee. It sounds almost like my old Bachmann ten wheeler with the analog sound system, which sounds awful. I'm leaning towards Phoenix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.