G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Modulator
20,510 Posts
Very lightweight they must be, and made of transparent aluminum (a la star trek?)

Seriously, you need to look at the link for your picture, it is either wrong, or has restricted access...

ahh... you linked to something on the Aristo site, you have to be a member of the site to view the picture...

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
(sigh) The file is not the wrong size. Aristo & the "partners" limits acccess to the website. Restricting folks from time to time and limiting crossposting of photos. I find it odd that at times I can log in to their forum and others I cannot. Botom line? Please find another place to "host" your photos and then post them so we can see your work.

Chas

·
Premium Member
5,620 Posts
When you folks get it figured out let me know. I need a couple of bridges also. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Dan
Be sure to make it 8" clearance inside so someone can install GMM cat walks to finish it out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
8" inside clearance and 11"tall inside.9 by 12 outside All out of 1/2 square tubing fully welded looking at about 25 per 8" like to build them in 8" units. But can build them any leght you want. the center one on the picture is 8 feet long and corded which cost a little more.... Still trying to find a good powder coated around town for a reasonable price. The 3 bridge cost me $360 to powder coat but it was a special order color and took the guy 4 weeks to get them done.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
Sorry to say your photos are still not showing to most of us. Photos stored online here and on most other sites can be posted about anywhere. Those where you have them cannot.

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I can see them and click on large ones????

·
Super Modulator
20,510 Posts
Too small unfortunately... I think you got the thumbnail, not the full size picture... the picture is only 160 x 120 pixels.... look for 640 x 480 as the max size....

Do you make housecalls? I think I need my bridges built in place, and they are curved, and they have to have lift out sections... otherwise it's easy...

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
I clicked on his properties and it said photo book something, not the "other site" that AC uses.

·
Junior Senior Member
564 Posts
It looks to me as though he is accessing a photobucket picture through his Aristo account. If he would change the link to access it directly from photobucket, it would probably work.

·
Super Modulator
20,510 Posts
He posted the pictures on the Aristo site... then referenced that link.... so when you try to get to the picture on the Aristo site, you have to login to the Aristo forum to see it....

The pictures in the first post are done that way...

The smaller picture in the last post is just too darn small, a thumbnail..

Here's the thumbnail again:

And here's the full picture: (scaled down to forum rules)

Regards, Greg

1 - 16 of 16 Posts