G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the latest GR yesterday in the rural mail here in eastern Ontario and had a chance to see the contributions of many MLSers in its pages.

Besides the usual columnists (Keving strong especially), the feature articles showed the fine work of Bruce Chandler on his scratchbuilt turntable as well as the craftsmanship of Burl Rice

The old Curmudgeon reviewed the K-27 though there was really not as much there as TOC has revealed to us here on MLS.  Perhaps the review was edited a bit?  Nonetheless, interesting reading.

Check out your copy of the latest GR and I think that you will, like me, be impressed by the quality of modelling that MLSers share with us here every day.

Regards ... Doug

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Dang it Doug! First the Loony gets on par with the dollar. Now you tell us that you already have your GR. You Canadians are pushing your luck!  :)

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
OK, my GR (and MR) arrived today (Thursday Feb 28) so all's right with the world. Haven't read our guys stuff yet because I like to savor each issue (I read when I'm eating lunch or snacking) and I only got as far as the New Products section. So don't tell me how it ends.../DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts