G Scale Model Train Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
My back yard is 280x120 and most of it had trains running over it, plus I flooded into the neighbor yard for 2 houses and that was another 240x50 loop. The new plan called for 2 60 x 80 main lines and a large rail yard and several reversing loops. Next year the plan it to run the whole perimeter of the yard and a logging operation on top of the elevated wild flower garden in the very back of the yard. I will eventually have it all back down but on top of pressure treated lumber.
I can't wait to get started but first I'm putting a 6 foot privacy fence around the whole yard.

·
Registered
77 Posts
WoW Doug, That sounds like you are going to have a beautiful Layout with lots of action.

Oh And I will be home all week this week except for WED. Afternoon, Doctors Appt, and early Thursday Morning as thats when I go to the Bank and pay bills, and then after that I'm going to make a run out to see my Favorite Dealer and hand him some money for some new trains. but Thursday afternoon I'll be home, so if you want to give me a call to come over that would be great, oh and do you have the Steam Locomotive on your Mailbox? I remember seeing that the last time I was over at the park there around the curve and thought that was really neat.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hi Shawn,

The steam train is at my buddies house 4 doors down from me. He is a G railroader too and puts up the display at Fenwood Estates. Hopefully we can tie together some day.

Posted By Shawn Fields on 02/03/2009 3:21 PM
WoW Doug, That sounds like you are going to have a beautiful Layout with lots of action.

Oh And I will be home all week this week except for WED. Afternoon, Doctors Appt, and early Thursday Morning as thats when I go to the Bank and pay bills, and then after that I'm going to make a run out to see my Favorite Dealer and hand him some money for some new trains. but Thursday afternoon I'll be home, so if you want to give me a call to come over that would be great, oh and do you have the Steam Locomotive on your Mailbox? I remember seeing that the last time I was over at the park there around the curve and thought that was really neat.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts