G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Sundance Central Modular Railroad is getting ready for their set-up at the 28th National Narrow Gauge Convention starting September 8th thru the 13th. The guys from the engine shed decided to have a card game at lunch time under the oak tree next to the shed.
Figures were painted by our team member David Revelia.
Enjoy!
Richard

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I love those guys! I wonder when someone will notice the dog has a card.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Beautiful figures, the paint job has completely disoriented my eyes. Its so striking it makes me eye think its looking at flat image cut outs. Do you have shots at other angles?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jim,
The figures can be purchased from Preiser :), but the custom paint job is from our team member David Revelia.
Richard
Sundance Central Modular Railroad

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Here comes that feeling of inadequacy again...

That is some mighty fine work, Richard and/or Dave. I wish I had the time and mad money to see the Sundance Central in Portland. Post some photos, will ya?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joe,
Thanks for comments, very much appreciated. It was a pleasure meeting you and talking to you at the Big Train Show this past June. Sorry to hear that you are not able to make the NNGC in Portland. We will have the new modules setup for the first time at this show. It should be a great time for all in attendance.
Thanks again.
Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts