G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

In the 'add reply' system is it possible for the developers to add a spellcheck system, and an associated icon please?

Preferably one that gives you an indication as you type, there is one in the 'quick reply' system, perhaps that could be added to the larger 'add reply'  system?

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Well, that requires a spell checker, or the complaint will be, "the spell check icon doesn't work." /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
The spell check in quick reply is supplied by your web browser.  Not a function of the web site.  There is a spell check in the toolbar, but it requires you to install additional software.

Your choice.

·
Old Senior Member
1,456 Posts
I tired to use the spell icon button and there's no link to down load it on here.. But my browser work for I-spell program just fine anyway..  So I'll just use that..   

Oh, the Anchor button is gone.. hahahahha  Good was confusing at first..  and ya one liners.. Great not have to hitting the shift key and enter to move down one line.  that great.. 
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/unsure.gif    Shad...    It's  getting there.. This is great..   tk's for your efforts.......... And lots of Ad-a boys to you..  :D

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
My System
[*]O/S: M/S Win2K v5.00.2195 SP4 [*]Browser: MS/IE v6.0.2800.1106IS SP1 [*]Spell Check: ieSpell v1.5 [/list]

However I access the Full-text Editor (i.e. Add Reply, Add Topic, Add Reply, Reply, Edit, Quote etc.) I can run ieSpell from my browser Spell Check tool bar button or from the Full-text Editor - Spell Check button and it works fine.

It also works from the browser Spell Check tool bar button in the Quick Reply box.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts