G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,716 Posts
In the FAQs it say:
Your chosen username is the one thing in your user profile you cannot change yourself, but if you made an error when recently registering, administrators may be able to do it for you manually.
While logged in under your current user name, use the "Contact Us" form for your request. Please provide your desired username. You might want to provide several names in order of preference in case your first choice is already in use.
So, maybe you can if you use the 'contact us' form if you claim you made a mistake!!!
Cheers,
David Leech, Delta, Canada

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I would be great to use your name, as I believe your Id is different on every forum!

Greg
just out of curiosity, what brought you to that conclusion Greg? Oldnoob is pretty much the same profile name i have across most forums. In fact all train forums it should be "Oldnoob" Of course i could be wrong ,, im super forgetful these days.
Except for FB where they require an actual name.

·
Super Modulator
20,720 Posts
Maybe I have confused you with someone else, are you OldNoob on MLS, LSC, GardenRailways, Bachmann, GSC, etc? (you did say pretty much the same) I read those and more... again, the point was it would be great to be seeing your name as a person, since you don't sign your posts, or at least the last few.

Anyway it was intended to be positive...

Greg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts