G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently building a 17' and 25' D&RGW Caboose. These are Hartford kits I've had for sometime. Would like to put interiors in them. Does anyone have a source for the interior layouts, dimensions for these two Cabooses?

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Get the book "A Century + Ten of D&RGW Narrow Gauge Freight Cars 1871 to 1981" by Robert E. Sloan. Available from various sources. Has scale drawings of both of these cabeese. Pricey, but a great resource for modelers of D&RGW rolling stock with loads of history. One copy available on Amazon "Like New condition" @ $85 + shipping.

OR I can do do some scans from my copy......just need your email address to send the scan files.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Also look for a copy of the 'Fine Scale Railroader Narrow Gauge Annual', September 2005 Issue. It is out of print and will need to be purchased second hand, but it has documentation on most all of the D&RGW cabeese.

West Lake Publishing offers the Annual digitally, but there are some restrictions. you can go here: https://www.finescalerr.com/subscribe.htm and decide if you wish to try this avenue. I recommend you read every word on the page before purchasing.

Good luck with your search.

Bob C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts