G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had dinner tonight with a few fellow live steamers (eight to be exact) and of those eight, five (including myself) are making the trip northwards to Cabin Fever Expo next weekend. It seems as if we might have a rather large turnout of MLS guys. Who all out there is going??   

Not trying to be repetitive, or trying to boost my post count, just trying to figure how many people are going.
(and whatcha bringin'?)

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Posted By dhamer52 on 01/10/2008 4:48 PM
I'll be there, if my chauffeur doesn't loose his way.  Maybe I should bring my GPS just in case. I will be bringing my Mortimer and Wilma since they are the only ones I have so far.

OK wise guy, I know where you live, at least I think I do, at least you better hope I do since I am your "chauffeur"./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Posted By Charles on 01/13/2008 9:26 AM
We decided to load the van yesterday based on the fine weather.  Speaking of weather- forecast good thus far for the upcoming weekend.  The 26 x 58 foot layout fit well but the real challenge is always the re-loading after the meet, kinda like a suit case on a trip.
Got any room in there for locos or rolling stock???/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Posted By David Rose on 01/15/2008 6:29 AM
 OK OK OK ...... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif I CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!!!! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif  I'll be on the "alert"... Just give me a few minutes to pack my trains.... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif

BTW- Are you running a cattle car train or J&S coaches?

So, does that mean you're going then? Hope to see you there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.