G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Size thru members web...:rolleyes:

From Peter Bunce - moderator

The photo came out OK except that it is 680 pixels wide, instead of 640 so I have made it into a link, as below

http://1stclass.mylargescale.com/dawinter/Building flat 1.JPG

With the new system there seems to be a glitch as the link does not automatically show when clicked on; also to change to a link it has to be done via ctrlx to 'cut' (delete) the photo, having noted and copied the ID of it first, then it can be entered by itself, which is what I did.

I tried the 'square bracket/ url/square bracket' on each end (plus slash) but it still did not pick it up, and allow a click thru to see the photo; I copied it with 'ctrlC', then placed that in the heading space in my (firefox) browser and it came out OK, but do remember to ask for a new tab to display it on, then you can go back tio your maintab with MLS still open..

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The size was my screw up.  I re-sized the photo with Adobe and typed in 680 wide rather than 640 so that's what I got.  Funny how that works./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/ermm.gif:rolleyes:  Of course the height setting is automatic after that.

I still drop the photo in my web space and do the [ ] [/] thing with 'properties' just like I did before.  I'm too old, or just too dumb, to make anything else work here ie: Message Attachments /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

I have the Google spell checker working all the time so I really don't need another.  Or maybe I do?  Anyway, they all say I've opted for "English" but in reality it's "American".  My fingers can't get around that spelling so I try to program in my own when I can.  Works sometimes. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.