G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Rick,

That is absolutely wonderful research! Just that alone is worth the "price of admission". I'd never seen a photo of the authentic grey-green color before either. Thanks so much. I'll be waiting anxiously for the photos of your modeling.

· Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Rick,

I won't be going to the Sonora meet this year for the first time since they began. Due to the conflict of the PCR convention at Fremont it is my understanding that several of the very few vendors that attend Sonora will be at Fremont instead as will probably the majority of Bay Area modelers that comprise a very large amount of the attendees at Sonora. I'm afraid it may be a washout this year and I hope it doesn't do in the West Side meet which, while small, has always been a favorite of mine.

Your Cat is outstanding by the way. I like the San Leandro markings too. A very good friend of mine worked as a draftsman there for many years and I have visited there while the plant was still intact and operating several times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.