G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul,JJ we are looking for the actual 2009 show dates, as the earlier we can book our flights etc, the better deal we can get :D
As an aside, we liked Arizona so much, we are going to fly into Phoenix and then drive across the desert to Ontario (avoiding LAX)The return to finish our vacation in Southern AZ.
Rod

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok.............Thanks Stan.
Next thing for you guys who are frequent BTS Ontario attendee's, which hotels do you usually stay at?
Thanks again.
Rod

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
Rod
I stay at the Ontario Airport Marriott. So does most everyone else.
It is right across the street from the convention center. It is the official show hotel. Phone #1-909-975-5000.
Looking forward to seeing you and Jill there.
John Corradini

·
Just another old guy
786 Posts
Rod,
I (and my family)also stay at the Ontario Airport Marriott. The Marriott lobby is where we sit and talk. (Just don't lose (misplace) your phone.)/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/angry.gif
The Marriott Lobby is also a great place to meet people when coordinating other activities. (Like Dinner):D

Looking forward to talking with you again.

Tommy:cool:
Rio Gracie

·
Vendor
3,317 Posts
Posted By John Corradini on 07/31/2008 3:48 PM
Rod
The Ontario Airport Marriott.
Looking forward to seeing you and Jill there.
John Corradini

Yessssireeeeeeeeeeee, that's the place. Great rates, great hotel, great location.... :):D/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am so glad to hear that you are coming in next year. I look forward to seeing you, and she who must be listened to, Rod. I guess I will have to clean up the layout.

Howard

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry Howard I missed your mail.We've been away.
Yes, it will be great to see you and all of our friends out there again.
We are still waiting for the BTS web site to update, so we can book into the Marriott.
Rod

1 - 12 of 12 Posts