G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
please put [url ][/url ] so its easier to go to. I can't copy and past.

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
Looks good Andy - is nice to see a railroad take shape after seeing the initial design on paper. And I can certainly empathize with Jane on the gardening task!

Regards .. Doug

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Marty, sorry man, I thought it went in as a link you could just click and go to....

Leonpete, thanks for making it a link, cause I would have no idea how to go about it...

Stan and Doug, thanks for the nice comments.... and Doug, I appreciate all your help, quidance, and expertise on werking it all into the Railop Program....

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
The loyout looks great. My big problem here is HEAT. It's too hot out to work. Slows down progress.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Really looking great Andy, it's been fun keeping up with your progress threw your pictures.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JJ, this year, it was all the rain in the spring, and now it is the heat.... we are not as hot as you are, but, I start sweating when the temperature gets about 73 degrees, and there is any humdididididity, forget about it........

Henson, my pleasure to show ya...........

Andy

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Great job Andy, its really coming to life. Hope to run on it someday.

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Posted By NTCGRR on 07/31/2008 5:41 PM
Great job Andy, its really coming to life. Hope to run on it someday.

Thanks Marty.... You & Carrie always have a standing invitation, anytime you guys ever get into the area........

Andy

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ray, I hope this picture works.... It's a rough view of the layout design... it's no where close to scale...

Andy

·
Premium Member
3,315 Posts
Very impressive railroad layout !  This one is quite distinctive--should make a future issue of Garden Railways Magazine !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts