G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is my birthday so I ran most of the day today because tomorrow it is supposed to rain. As usual, I ran alone because the nearest live steamer, Pete G, is over the mountain in Lynchburg and there are no others in town. This was a last minute release from my wife's projects, so I didn't have time to invite Pete. I did manage to take a video of one of my three runs with my K-27 pulling all but one of my freight cars. Two more runs were with my Shay pulling logs and my Billy pulling a short passenger consist. It's been a nice day.
You can see one run at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASPKDeaF9-s

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Happy Birthday Carl. Nice video. Looks like you live in a beautiful part of the country.

Did you put one of the chuff enhancers in the k_27. Sounds pretty good.
Again have a Happy Birthday

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
Nice video, thanks for sharing! And Happy Birthday! I hope mine is as nice!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY G.I. and many more to come running live steam. Will I see you at Stapleton's event in June? In the mean time, keep your pressure up. Boiler that is and
not the other one.....
Noel
P.S. Cannot view the videos cause they won't open for me on this new forum, but I am sure they are great.

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Noel,
I CHANGED IT TO A HYPERLINK.
No, I won't be at Dr Rivet's in June as I will be at a dog show in Baltimore, but plan on being there in the fall.

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Carl,Happy Birthday To A Great Person.You are a great asset to the Hobby.Keep steaming and what great Pleaser to be able to steam with You.Glad You are plaining to make the trip to Michigan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts