G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
The Pizza Layout is ready for the booth, got the last major thing I was looking for, some resin cactus's glued down, so I'll be there first thing Saturday AM. I just hope we can plug my extension cord into something so we can run the long /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif trains, otherwise, I'll just make sure to bring extra batteries for the Stompers. I can be at the booth for a while as I probably wont be buying anything this year, money is too tight once again wouldnt ya know./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

· Premium Member
1,960 Posts
Ready to go. It will be a little different this year without that expensive free hamburger at San-Val on Friday before the show. I will miss that. Oh well, things change. We are going to spend a couple days after the show up at Tehachapi watching trains,one of the best spots in the country for railfanning. We have also discoverd a little cafe in Bakersfield that is right next to the east end of the BNSF yard where you can sit outside and watch trains about 100' away. Great spot for breakfast. Only about 1/2 hour from Tehachapi.

· Premium Member
113 Posts
Well I cant wait to check out the show, and meet some of, if not all of youz guyz. I know my buddy Jim Shutt will be thier at the MLS booth or gathering place and I plan on doing some shopping for ???????? and maybe even some advertising for my small part time business of G scale bridges and maybe even get some good ideas for other projects, well enough of my rambling and babling, see yall there
Ben

· Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I will be bringing the U50 and the F45 ( with a little surprise for everyone ). Lets just say it does not look like it did last time. Last year a engineer who once ran the U50 #9950 stopped by the booth and I was bummed I did not get to meet him.

John Wagner

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
All right John! look forward to seeing it painted up. Well theres 1/2 the booth./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

I have my pizza ready, need to talk to someone about the booth will be arrainged this year, also readying an assortment of "little" trains this year, I dont think any of my "big" /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif stuff will make the trip this year, also need to know if I by some divine provence have friday avalable maybe I could bring it then, I dont know whats going on at the show Friday as I've never been on a friday, anyway we'll see ya there! :cool:

· Premium Member
105 Posts
HA HA, just couldn't wait could ya John?!

Vic, you got mail.

Even with John's 50 and the 45 we should still have plenty of room for other people to bring stuff to display. Besides, I have a feeling John will be trying to get some track time in for the girls!

Steve

· Premium Member
6 Posts
I hope everybody has a great time at the show. I can't make it this year, due to too many things going on that weekend. I will miss everybody, but I have been missing most of this year.

Hope to see everybody next year.

David Bodie Bailey

21 - 40 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.