G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the room booked and I am ready for the show to arrive. Now if Uncle Sam would give me some spending $$ for the show I would be set. Patiently waiting...........

Looking foreword to seeing everyone again.

· Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah its been a while for me on here. I spent most of the year finishing the Santa Fe Mikado bash and the F45 is still the grey ghost. Have not touched it all year. I run it on the house layout along with the U50 but she is still unfinished. The mikado is done and needing decals. I will talk to Stan at the show.
I can bring the units if there is a booth again this year and room for them. I would not want to take space away from new projects. I have not seen much about the show online here. Just so glad this year to have a room and be able to stay around and visit with friends.

· Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I will be bringing the U50 and the F45 ( with a little surprise for everyone ). Lets just say it does not look like it did last time. Last year a engineer who once ran the U50 #9950 stopped by the booth and I was bummed I did not get to meet him.

John Wagner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.