G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
The Pizza Layout is ready for the booth, got the last major thing I was looking for, some resin cactus's glued down, so I'll be there first thing Saturday AM. I just hope we can plug my extension cord into something so we can run the long /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/laugh.gif trains, otherwise, I'll just make sure to bring extra batteries for the Stompers. I can be at the booth for a while as I probably wont be buying anything this year, money is too tight once again wouldnt ya know./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crying.gif

· Premium Member
4,483 Posts
All right John! look forward to seeing it painted up. Well theres 1/2 the booth./DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue.gif

I have my pizza ready, need to talk to someone about the booth will be arrainged this year, also readying an assortment of "little" trains this year, I dont think any of my "big" /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif stuff will make the trip this year, also need to know if I by some divine provence have friday avalable maybe I could bring it then, I dont know whats going on at the show Friday as I've never been on a friday, anyway we'll see ya there! :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.