G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
105 Posts
Charles,
By all means, come down to the show. I can just about guarantee that next year you'll make plans to be there both days of the show. Maybe even like several of the guys who have started showing up on thursday! As mentioned before, there will be some excellent layouts on display in the show hall and most if not all of them have at least one MLS member. Be sure and stop by the MLS booth and say hi to whoever is at the booth at the time.

I ask everyone to remember to come by the MLS booth and sign the member board EACH day! We do this so all members have the chance to see who else is in attendance from MLS. As we are all spread out around the show sometimes we don't know someone is at the show that we want to meet until after their gone.

Y made our reservations today for Friday and Saturday at the Marriott. We'll be coming into town Thursday night but won't be at the show until Friday AM.

Steve

· Premium Member
105 Posts
Just a reminder, if anyone has something they want to display in the MLS booth(especially if you have posted about it here on the forum)they are welcome. Just send us a note so we know what to plan for.

Steve

· Premium Member
105 Posts
HA HA, just couldn't wait could ya John?!

Vic, you got mail.

Even with John's 50 and the 45 we should still have plenty of room for other people to bring stuff to display. Besides, I have a feeling John will be trying to get some track time in for the girls!

Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.