G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
I'd add additional blocks and raise up and fill in with dirt and get it more level. I did almost the same thing you are looking at. I had to build a retaining wall 5 1/2 ft tall and then filled in with 25 yards of dirt but at least I do not have a grade per say. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
Just find you a straight 2 x 4 turn on edge and make sure not warped in that direction then your good to go with the level. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
Well wish you luck on finding a new job. I'd keep all the ideas suggested here for when your back in the swing of things. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
The only problem I had in doing this type of construction was my L shapes tended to fall off so I have to find a new type of adhesive to make it work for me. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
5,635 Posts
Sorry to here that John. I enjoyed watching you build the RR and obsticales you had to over come. So as with a divorce you shall over come. Yes try to keep the trains. I did and glade that I did. Help me keep my sanity. Stay in touch. Later RJD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.