G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
712 Posts
K&S (I think) sells a tool for bending. It probably has a name, but I can't remember. Anyway, it looks like a spring with a funnel at one end. There are various sizes for various tubes. You insert the tube & bend & the spring keeps it round. I can post pictures if I'm still not making sense.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.