G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
To steam or not to steam
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bayou Live Steamers will be having a Steam up on May 26 Starting at 10.00AM. Our host will be Terry It will be at his house in Talisheek LA. At the end of Bob Levy Rd on the right.
Call Terry or Richard for more info.
Hope yall can make it food/drinks will be severed.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Richard,
Make sure you guys take a LOT of pictures. Good to see that you are staying active and having fun. I think we should plan a 'road trip' next January during or after Diamondhead.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Ferd,
Did you guys get that 'back woods logger' going again? Take some pictures and let me see what improvements you've done since Diamondhead.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Hey All,

We have everything ready to go and plans for lots of steamin and food. Ferd- if Chris doesn't have your engine running, I'll have my engines ready to go that you can steam up. Any body in the area, come on by. The menu is po-boys, jambalaya, potato salad and fried catfish out of the pond just down the road. The wife of course has plenty of chips and dips in case someone wants to eat before we are ready. See you in the morning.

Terry

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Terry,The Steamup Sounds Great,The Food sounds even better.Hope You-all have a Great Steamup,Us-ins in Michigan will also be Steaming At Canterberry..............Should be a great weekend...............Say HI YOU-ALL TO EVERY ONE........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts