G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..um...............my name is Cale..........I like trains and......um.......well...um.....I run mine with Battery Power and this really cool RCS handheld *removes TX24 from shirt pocket and holds  above head like a geek*, ............yeah, and you know since I quit smoking....um, I carry it in my shirt pocket.........um it works really good........thanks * then takes seat on front row*

Honestly, I couldn't take the (0) on the RC and Battery Forum! Power to the People, Via 14.4v!/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
I love that little RCS transmitter! I have Aristo TE's myself, but wouldn't mind trading with somebody:D

·
Premium Member
965 Posts
I have both RCS and Aristo trackside [in cars/locos]TEs.  They both have their strengths.

JimC.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I will soon start converting my locos over to RCS/ battery power. I'm putting together my "logistics" now. hehe.

I looked at a lot of systems, but RCS seemed to be the way to go. Well priced and lots of features. And I have heard nothing but good things about it.

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
You might contact our very own Curmudgeon.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Posted By calenelson on 01/09/2008 6:26 AM
this would be a good place to start for a West Coaster/Hawaian, pricing is pretty much standard across the globe.

http://dnkgoods.home.mindspring.com/index.html

or rcs-rc.com

cale

Hey Tom, that's Daves' site...Rick, don't let the nickname fool you..he is really a Teddy Bear...well almost

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
That's the dude!

Finer folks are hard to come by.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts