G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is there a problem with the banners? I often just see a text code not a pretty adv from the sponsor.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Yes and it's isolated to just a few pages.. Should be resolved in the next week or two..

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
As to the big one on the home page (prior to sign in) ... you don't REALLY want us to take a quality survey with some marketing company, do you? Most of us are pretty good at telling you straight up what we think ..... :)

Actually, yes I do. I wouldn't have put it up if I didn't right? To be honest, this is more about getting the demographics of the audience, than feedback about the site.. Really, I know my own audience already, but it helps to have 3rd party verification of what you already know. At the same time however, I am getting some feedback that has proven useful and will be addressing it shortly. Sometimes it helps to ask outside the realm of the forum.. You get anonynmous non-public answers and some people are more honest in that setting.

I don't plan on having this up too long, just until the results are statistically accurate. I will probably run the surveys once a year.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Posted By SlateCreek on 03/06/2009 2:31 AM
As to the big one on the home page (prior to sign in) ... you don't REALLY want us to take a quality survey with some marketing company, do you? Most of us are pretty good at telling you straight up what we think ..... :)

Matthew (OV)

Its rather painless and just takes a couple of minutes, so quit your griping and do it!

-Brian

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
It's randomly shown. Not everyone gets it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts