After seeing Richards!  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif
I'm afraid /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif
Any coments?  /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/whistling.gif

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RE: B&m plow update

How do you not put the pics side by each?
Space is needed!
Thanks!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi Sean,

A very good piece of weathering it seems to be.   I suppose with all the work it has been doing lately  -  lots of snow I gather in the States - it would have messed up the new paintwork.

I have to admit, however, that none of my stock is, or ever will be, weathered.  My attitude may stem from a childhood where toys were few and far between and were treasured and well kept. ;)

·
Premium Member
911 Posts

Hi,

That's nice - good job on the weathering - I see that Mother Nature has been helping out again! She just added the extra on a good job - congratulations.

There has been some interest in how you got the photos side by side; looking at your post (& not edited) they show as one under the other; then in the post they display side by side. I think it may be because they have no space (extra blank line) between them though I do not know.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Very Nice!
I have a Railroad Model Craftsman issue somewhere with an article on how to build an operating G scale Russell Plow which may be of interest. yay B&M!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
I really like the whole concept for the plow - nice job.  You'll have to remember to post a notice to have a cold stove when your crew is plowing.  Quite a few RR's caught their plows on fire spilling coals during operations.  Mostly they just burned the floors.

Scott

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
That's a great looking bash.  Do you have to add quite a bit of weight to keep it on the tracks when actually plowing?

Llyn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts