G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if the Aster Berkshire is still for sale in the classifieds it's been there for months (maybe 6) if it is could it be removed!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Contacted Jim...
Hi Charles,
It was sold a while ago.
I do not seem to be able to post messages today?

could you please respond for me

Regards,
jim

·
Registered
31 Posts
That dead add has been there for almost a year now and every time I see it my heart rate goes up a bit as I think "I'll get that asap".
Then I come back to earth with a bump as I remember it is an old dead add.. Such is life!

·
Registered
38 Posts
So, if its a long dead ad, why hasnt a moderator removed it??? Simple solution to a simple problem, end of story.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly BNGP10 that's what I think maybe after I month on the classifireds list the moderator should remove them then if the items are still for sale the seller should relist it.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
(main131 I went to the G1MRA AGM today and looked at the Berkshire on Rushfordbarnsmodels stand it was not to my standard it had a damaged cab!)

I know we are getting away from the main issue here, the comments incidently which I agree with regarding the moderators, but the damage on the sale engine was extreemly small and I expect the price reflected this?
I didn't get to the AGM as Woking is a bit of a trek from Leicester

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
A seller can easily remove their ad if it was initially written by them. Call up the ad, then look between the words and the blank picture where there is a pencil icon. No one else but the person who wrote the ad will have a pencil icon. Click on the pencil icon to bring up the ad details. Go to the bottom of the page to a list of commands and the right one is the Delete action.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
For anyone looking for a Berkshire, I still have a few kits left for sale. These are the last available.

Royce
Quisenberry Station
703-799-9643

1 - 13 of 13 Posts