G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here’s a rare estate find, a factory assembled Alishan Shay Type B by Aster Hobbies purchased new shortly after this model was introduced in 1977. It was put away, unopened, by its Hong Kong restaurateur owner and has not seen light of day except to remove it from the original wood box for a photograph. Only 1350 units were made. This is #6, the Japanese model. The price is $1750 (OBO) plus shipping and insurance. Call Dale at 303-809-3636.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here’s a rare estate find, a factory assembled Alishan Shay Type B by Aster Hobbies purchased new shortly after this model was introduced in 1977. It was put away, unopened, by its Hong Kong restaurateur owner and has not seen light of day except to remove it from the original wood box for a photograph. Only 1350 units were made. This is #6, the Japanese model. The price is $1750 (OBO) plus shipping and insurance. Call Dale at 303-809-3636.
I want to buy this Live Steam Shay. I don’t know how to complete this transaction. Please contact me. Thank you! Email:[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I do. I like it very much, I have been looking for this. I look forward to getting in touch with the seller and buy it.

·
Premium Member
6,226 Posts
Yes, I do. I like it very much, I have been looking for this. I look forward to getting in touch with the seller and buy it.
If you click on his name (Daleb) you will see his public profile. He hasn't posted since this 'for sale' in 2018, and he never replied to Mike. Before that his posts were in 2009.
You could send him a private message from the profile - this website calls them 'conversations'.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you click on his name (Daleb) you will see his public profile. He hasn't posted since this 'for sale' in 2018, and he never replied to Mike. Before that his posts were in 2009.
You could send him a private message from the profile - this website calls them 'conversations'.
Thanks for your help. God bless you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this still for sale?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Guys I hate to break it to you, but the seller hasn't logged in on this website since Mar 2019. You will have better luck inquiring about an Alishan Shay on the live steam and gauge 1 swap/sales groups on Facebook or a website that is meant for live steam sales like Discover Live Steam. Lets let this thread rest in peace.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts