G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With Ryan's and Charle's permission I am posting the final test run of the new FEF that I will be taking posseion of later this week. I am an excited steamer.
Doesn't she look great.
Cannot wait to get her to Zube Park or at a 'Steamin At Steve's ' event
Thanks Ryan and Charles

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Art,You are Lucky that you got Chuck and Ryan to this,They are the Premear builders and assemblers of Asters Kits.That is why it is sutch a great runner.I tuke a Factory built to Diamondhead for Huns to get to run.He spence 6 hrs on it ,and did a great Job to it to get it to run right. ,BUT you could have had Ryan build it ( not Aster)and it would have ran as great,THIS IS A GREAT LOCOMOTIVE.If You want one give them a call.Chuck and Ryan

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Art's fef test run

Art,You are Lucky that you got Chuck and Ryan to this,They are the Premear builders and assemblers of Asters Kits.That is why it is sutch a great runner.I tuke a Factory built to Diamondhead for Huns to get to run.He spence 6 hrs on it ,and did a great Job to it to get it to run right. ,BUT you could have had Ryan build it ( not Aster)and it would have ran as great,THIS IS A GREAT LOCOMOTIVE.If You want one give them a call.Chuck and Ryan
Bob
you are correct. I have had Ryan and Charles do some things to my Aster Facory run engines and they run much better.
I will probably get the engine this weekend or early next week. I get too impatient sometimes but have to realize that Ryan and Charles are serious about getting the engines pefect.
It will be the last engine I buy I guess. What with the S-2 Challenger and now the FEF.
I gave up the converted K-4 to TRS to get the FEF. They did not want to turn loose of the K-4 conversion.LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts