G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every couple of years I like to check and see if there are any new large scalers in the central Arkansas area, if you are out there please speak up.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy Michael, I don't do much posting anywhere anymore. I spend most of my time reading when I get on anywhere.
I learn a lot more than I every could contribute...

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dennis, It looks like Mountain Home is a lot closer than most everyone else ...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Posted By B.A. on 07/06/2008 10:25 AM
Howdy Michael, I don't do much posting anywhere anymore. I spend most of my time reading when I get on anywhere.

I know how you feel there. Sometimes I think I've got the hang of something, then I read some of the more experienced guys tales...humbles me really quick!!
You should come by one of the meetings sometime...meet or re-meet the group. Bring the Bumblebee!!

·
3,001 Posts
Hi Bernie,

Glad to see you posting.

Don't underestimate yourself. Folks who think they have the least to contribute often have the most to contribute because their successes, mistakes and solutions are still fresh in their minds.

You have reached a level of completion of your layout and many here would probably like to hear your story because you have advanced beyond where they have yet to go.

Regards,

Jerry

Posted By B.A. on 07/06/2008 10:25 AM

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Bernie, I too would like to see some pictures of your layout posted here.

Henson

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Henson, I'll see what I can do about posting some pictures later in the week.
Going to be kind of busy the next couple of days. I just got another load of dirt and I
have to move it with a wheelbarrow. I'll be plum wore out......

Bernie

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Wheelbarrows no fun I move mine with a John Deere mower and trailer. Sometimes I put it in 5 gal. buckets if I have to carry it into the layout from trailer. I'm getting ready for a train meeting Sat. not much time for anything else. I would have came down for your meeting at Norm's if not for this NWA meeting. Always two things on the same day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts