G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did I hear that Aristocraft is going to be running another track sale the next two months? Seems strange to be doing it again in the middle of the year unless sales of track have totally tanked...

Raymond

G

·
Posted By Rayman4449 on 04/28/2008 4:26 PM
unless sales of track have totally tanked...
Raymond

that sort of thing could happen when one doubles the price of said track overnight following the shutting down of ones largest competitor....
:confused:

G

·
Hummmmmmmmm and i thought i was the only one...... seems to be new players in the game if the old boys don't watch it, see ya.....playin games with peoples cash not good... in my opionion/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/pinch.gif" border=0>

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Oh My Gawd/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif I am going to put aluminum foil inside my cowboy hat. They are reading my mind. ( theres not much to read there) I was going to buy tack with my stimulous money. How did they know that/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blink.gif

·
Premium Member
4,297 Posts
Posted By Rayman4449 on 04/28/2008 4:26 PM
Did I hear that Aristocraft is going to be running another track sale the next two months? Seems strange to be doing it again in the middle of the year unless sales of track have totally tanked...
Raymond

Maybe Mr Polk has finally realized that certain actions have certain repercussions?
/DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone considering buying track (especially SS), should look at www.hrtrains.com rail. I finally got my samples in and it works perfectly in Aristo ties and is a VERY VERY NICE product. It's cheaper than Aristo rail, even on sale.

Raymond

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I got a dealer e-mail that said it was true.

G

·
MY dealer said it was a dealer only sale, so becareful when ordering track some dealers may not tell you about the sale..although you would think they would to move track sales.. by the way what Ray said about HR trains SS rail is true.. far better looking than aristo, bigger rail head and smoother track sides make this stuff look real and far better pricing than aristo even when aristos on sale...... seems the other players are making there move... GAME ON....

·
Registered
87 Posts
JJ -

You going to start riding horses to town due to the high price of Gas0line?? Tack for them hay burners is higher than most of the track I've looked at this year!! But then again ... with all the moola you'll be savin' on petroleum based products atrackage addition might still be possible!!

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts