G Scale Model Train Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well almost...I have five Brand New in the box, Second Generation Aristocraft Live Steam Mikados for sale at the ridiculous low price of $999.

Call if interested. 703-799-9643

Royce

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Gentlemen,
If you dont have live steam and want to get started. That price is a steal. You cannot beat price
get Royce while he is still under the influence.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Posted By Jerry Barnes on 07/17/2008 2:51 PM
HOLY COW! St Aubins wants $1600! Too bad I already have one. Jerry

Hi Jerry,
I have two words for you: double header /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/hehe.gif:)

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Jerry,
You could have a stereo pair for that big track of yours. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/blush.gif

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Signs of Aristocraft poor marketing and lack of changes necessary to make the "mark 2" significantly better and different from the original release. With the down turn of the economic those with "extra money" that does not need to go to the massive increase in the cost of basic living are going to have a field day with the hobby bargains.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
I just got my PRR version from Royce on Friday. It is a great engine and I can not wait to run it at the Huckleberry steamup in Michigan next week. I was just talking to Royce on the phone and he let me know that he still has 3 Aristo Mikes left to sell. It is a great buy at the price. Mine will soon become a Pennsy L2 Mikado look alike.
Brian

1 - 10 of 10 Posts