G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha, ha, ha everybody

I meant to copy and paste a post by Lewis Polk on the Aristo forum. Apparently I did something wrong and my post here came up blank. I use the name Truthman because I don't care to use my real name online when i don't have to though I sign my nicjname sometimes at the end of my posts. I got Truthman from an electric guitar humbucker pickup I designed and sell under the brand name TRUTH. Anyway, that's just a small side business aside from my day job. My first love is trains. And after years of HO and toying around with S and O gauges I have now come to G. This spring I plan to start on my first outdoor railway and add on as time and money allows. I am interested in RC and battery control though I haven't decided which system to use yet and it seems everybody has a negative for every positive regarding these systems. I'm occasionally at the Aristo kool aid site. I think this forum is better because it isn;t totally one sided and freedom of speech is allowed here. That's the bit about me.

Nate

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Posted By Truthman on 12/23/2008 2:07 PM
Ha, ha, ha everybody

I meant to copy and paste a post by Lewis Polk on the Aristo forum. I'm occasionally at the Aristo kool aid site. I think this forum is better because it isn;t totally one sided and freedom of speech is allowed here.

Nate

Well played, Nate!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Didn't mean to steal your thunder! Consider it "borrowed". I thought I did hear that term used for the A forum somewhere before and always thought it coined it perfectly. Didn't know it was you though. I remember when you were spending your last days at the A forum. I thought it was such a shame. I wrote a email to A admonishing them for their behavior and a few other things but I never got kicked off.

Nte

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Posted By Greg Elmassian on 12/23/2008 10:00 PM
Hey TOC! He stole my Kool-Aide joke for the A forum.... what is the world coming to?

Greg

Hey, I figured that "Nate" is your "secret log-in" from the work computer, right?

·
Super Modulator
21,610 Posts
Nope, Nate is a real guy!

I'm just a figment of the imagination.

Anyway I like the phrase "drinking the kool-aide", I hope it's not interpreted as too morbid after all these years, I'm using it for people just swallowing any explanation without question...

Regards, Greg

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Seems I was told once to keep drinking the red, not the green...

I think the new TE is well-placed in the market price and feature wise.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts