G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure of the rules, so if this post is inappropriate, moderators feel free to delete it.
It looks like my employment is about to come to an end, so I am selling the following Pacific: eBay

I am including, for the price of shipping, an oak display stand I made.

Thanks for your time,
Matt

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
Sorry to hear about the job.

Remember, however you feel, unemployment isn't permanent. You will find another job. ;)

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Posted By Jerry Barnes on 12/09/2008 6:04 AM
Matt,
Is this the original run with plastic side rods? Sorry about the job, that's a bummer.

Apparently it is, Jerry. To be honest, I didn't know any Aristo Pacifics had metal siderods.
Thanks for the note.

Matt

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Posted By Torby on 12/09/2008 6:30 AM
Sorry to hear about the job.

Remember, however you feel, unemployment isn't permanent. You will find another job. ;)" align="absmiddle" border="0" />

Thanks, Tom. There are many out there that have it worse than myself. I still feel very blessed. We'll get through this!

Take care,
Matt

·
Premium Member
5,629 Posts
Matt the new version was upgraded with metal rods and much more. Sorry to hear about work hope things work out so you can keep some trains. Later RJD

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Matt,
Saw that yestrday adn tagged it to watch. Gotta get two vehicles fixed first then Maybe i can bid on it. sorry to hear about the job but it's the same all over man. This too shall pass however. Goodluck.

Chas

·
Premium Member
4,716 Posts
My company just made some diffecult decisions, hoping to head off more diffecult decisions like layoffs later on.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Posted By Splicer on 12/10/2008 8:14 AM
Been there done that my friend...And it t'aint no fun...Hope you get a fair price...Is pick-up available??? ;)" align="absmiddle" border="0" />

Thanks for the thoughts, gents.

Splicer, pick up is not only available, I would be willing to throw in something extra just to not have to ship it. I am working for a short while in Grove City, if that helps any.

Thanks for asking,

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts