G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been tasked with installing a Aristo-Craft Revolution into a Bachman large scale. I was told it is a simple installation mainly a plug-n-play but can't find any information on how to perform the installation. Can anyone help?

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
This is your fourth time asking the same question. Kevin (east broad top) has answered two of your previous posts. That is probably as good an answer as you will get.

You haven't responded to any of the posts you have received already.

Chuck

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Just as well you probably would have been scolded for dwelling on the number of posts.... lol
John

·
Premium Member
4,235 Posts
John,

I learned the hard way that commenting on multiple posts was hard on my anatomy. I'm still trying to get my head at the proper end of my digestive system.

Chuck

·
Super Modulator
21,422 Posts
You know, this is about the only forum where suggesting newbies to not make multiple posts on the same subject is bad or rude.

Virtually every normal forum has a readme, emails the forum rules and there's tons of sites that mention forum etiquette, including mine.

Greg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is your fourth time asking the same question. Kevin (east broad top) has answered two of your previous posts. That is probably as good an answer as you will get.

You haven't responded to any of the posts you have received already.

Chuck
Sorry about that I'm new to doing this and wasn't sure if the first went through I'll endeavor to do better.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
After you post, scroll to the top and pick your destination. (Lower blue header bar, I use Active Topics the most) Use of the back button won't show anything you posted, it takes you back to where you were before. Refresh/reload will bring up your post if you do back out....

Welcome, we don't bite too hard....

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts