G Scale Model Train Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to his webs site and decided I had to have one of his swimming pools. I was wondering if anyone has bought from him?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Never heard of him, could you link the site?

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
If this is the guy from Witchita Kansas, then his buildings are of a very high quality. He was at the HAGRS show, had a few of his buildngs and bridges and other things with him. A very friendly and nice guy, him and his wife make the buildings together. Definately , they are built to last outside for a long time.
Cliff

·
A Steamed Elder
3,857 Posts
Nice looking buildings and great variety. There are some buildings shown that have never been offered by other manufacturers

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
They look to be positioned between "K'S" and "Hillcraft" but have a really nice selection. Hillcraft also had a nice selection, but I don't see them around anymore.

G

·
Posted By altterrain on 08/10/2008 10:44 AM
Their site says they use basswood trim. Does basswood hold up long term outdoors?

-Brian

Alt. mines been treated and test been ran on them not for long but checking "if" it would hold and so it did, 5 months full sun.
Would like to try his stuff but I like self check out.

Toad

PS got tired of moving it cause o turn mower might zap it

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went ahead and ordered stuff. He makes it first and sends you a photo to make sure you like it. Then you pay for it. That seems like a really good deal.

G

·
Posted By N.S. Rob on 08/10/2008 6:03 PM
I went ahead and ordered stuff. He makes it first and sends you a photo to make sure you like it. Then you pay for it. That seems like a really good deal.

Oh..so he makes it for you? No building required? Am I right. :confused:
Toad

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Posted By altterrain on 08/10/2008 10:44 AM
Their site says they use basswood trim. Does basswood hold up long term outdoors?
-Brian

In a word, NO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts