G Scale Model Train Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Modulator
22,347 Posts
I think in most cases, the repairs needed result in replacing the unit, and there is the rub, out of parts to make new boards.

This is why I determined to use sound systems from companies whose major customers are in HO and N, much bigger markets.

Greg

·
Registered
529 Posts
I was looking for a couple more P8 boards So calling around. Charles RO said they got some a couple months ago and are expecting more in a month. So who knows. But it is a bad way to run a business IMHO. It a shame as I think they have a good product and great sounds.

·
Registered
529 Posts
My point being is that it is updated mentioning being closed for Labor Day of 2022 and a new board they are working on and which boards are currently in stock (P8). So they have not closed up shop. I did not address, nor intend to, the customer service issues of phone, email, etc., which we all agree are not good. Unfortunately, it seems business, large and small, want your business (money) but don’t want to have their day interrupted by having to actually take to anyone. The new business model.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts