G Scale Model Train Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Posted By Dwight Ennis on 08/02/2008 10:13 AM
Oh, and btw Semper, buying the shirt will not make you young and handsome. ;)" border=0>

How about just one of the two?

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Wish? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

WISH!?!?! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/shocked.gif

WHAT "WISH"? /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/plain.gif

That was my last HOPE!!!! /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/cry.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/cry.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/pinch.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sick.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/w00t.gif /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/tongue2.gif

·
Premium Member
5,510 Posts
Do you, mayhaps, have a chart that relates the terms; Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 4XL, to something a bit more in the realm of what is marked on the neck tag of shirts purchased at, say, Sears... in terms of number of inches around the neck?

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Ok I tried but I gave up.... Stan you post too much!!!

What does the logo look like on these shirts? I couldn't find in past posts..... /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hi Dwight,
I just saw this today!
I have sent an order by priority mail, (ouch, 2 days, they say). Hope it gets to you in time.
Thanks,
Joe

·
Administrator
5,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I made a mistake when creating the order form and undercharged for the denim shirts by $5.50 per shirt. /DesktopModules/NTForums/themes/mls/emoticons/sad.gif Consequently, on orders for the denim shirts only, I will go 1st Class mail instead of Priority Mail to try and reduce my losses. For the same reason, and again on the denim shirts only, I won't be refunding any money on these unless it exceeds the extra $5.50 per shirt it's going to cost me. Sorry about that Gents.

I'll post an updated order form later today reflecting the true cost (not that it matters since the order deadline is past anyway). May as well get it corrected though. It's on my home computer and I don't have access to it at the moment.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Hmmm... time is passing me bye at warp speed: " I'll post an updated order form later today reflecting the true cost (not that it matters since the order deadline is past anyway)" given that tomorrow is only the 20th.
Be glad to update our order (Mailed on Saturday) to pay for the actual bill.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
My check for the extra will go out tomorrow--thought they were too reasonable to be true.
Let's see--undercharging for product this time, didn't charge for mailer last time--it's sure a pleasure doing business with you, Dwight! "Best prices in town".

Larry

41 - 60 of 66 Posts